TinCaps Reading Program
Enrollment begins Wednesday, October 16 at 7:00am. In order to sign up, you will need to know the following information: school contact information, number of students, classrooms and educators in the program, and your top three game choices (see list at the bottom of this page)
Set Reading Requirements
Educators work with students to set requirements and goals (Goals can be set by number of books, number of pages, hours spent reading, etc). The TinCaps Reading Program can be used to supplement your existing reading program!
Track Student Progress
Track the progress of each student to Home Plate. All materials provided by the TinCaps.
Complete the Program
Distribute ticket order forms to students.
Enjoy Your Day at Parkview Field
Enjoy your complimentary ticket, hot dog, & drink at a TinCaps game!
- Schedule an appearance by Johnny, the TinCaps mascot.
- We provide all the materials you will need to run the program.
- Educators get a free ticket to the game, too!
- Fun way to encourage reading development.
- Earn a free ticket to a TinCaps baseball game.
- Discounts available for students who complete the program.
- Free hot dog & drink, a Grand Prize, and the chance to run the bases!
2020 Spring Reading Program Dates
- Tuesday, April 14 @ 6:05pm
- Friday, April 17 @ 7:05pm
- Saturday, April 18 @ 1:05pm
- Sunday, April 19 @ 1:05pm
- Tuesday, April 28 @ 6:05pm
- Friday, May 1 @ 7:05pm
- Sunday, May 3 @ 1:05pm
- Monday, May 11 @ 6:05pm
- Wednesday, May 20 @ 7:05pm
- Sunday, May 31 @ 1:05pm
- Tuesday, June 2 @ 7:05pm
- Wednesday, June 3 @ 7:05pm
- Tuesday, June 9 @ 7:05pm
- Wednesday, June 10 @ 7:05pm