We're excited to host 5 Bark in the Park events at First National Bank Field this summer! Purchase your tickets to enjoy the excitement of Hoppers baseball alongside your pup on Sunbrella Hill! Lawn tickets for the humans are priced at $9 ($10 day of game), and canine 'pooch passes' are priced at $3. Pooch pass proceeds will be donated to the Babe and Yogi Scholarship.
• Wednesday, April 19 - Presented by All Pets Considered & Fromm Family Foods
• Wednesday, June 7 - Presented by All Pets Considered & The Honest Kitchen
• Wednesday, July 5 - Presented by All Pets Considered & Midwestern Pet
• Wednesday, August 16 - Presented by All Pets Considered & Stella & Chewy’s
• Wednesday, August 30 - Presented by All Pets Considered & Pets Global
- All participants must enter through the Edgeworth gate and will have tickets for the Sunbrella Hill grass berm in left field. Blankets are strongly recommended, as lawn chairs are not permitted into First National Bank Field.
- Please keep the comfort and safety of your dog in mind when planning out this fun trip to the ballpark. Water is provided and served community bowl style. If your dog requires a separate drinking container, please bring one.
- While clean-up bags and complimentary pet-sitting areas near Sunbrella Hill will be provided, participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. Dogs are only allowed in the areas specifically designated for Bark at the Park. Food options and restrooms will be available within this area.
NOTE: You must sign a waiver stating that your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of an incident. All dogs must be leashed and licensed. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership. Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
Required Vaccinations: _Rabies, _DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza), Parvo and Bordatella