As you prepare for your trip to Fluor Field at the West End, please see the following alphabetical guide regarding stadium information and policies. We hope you enjoy your experience at Fluor Field, and we appreciate your support of the Greenville Drive!
- Fluor Field Mailing Address: 935 South Main Street, Suite 202, Greenville, SC 29601
- Fluor Field Physical Address: 945 South Main Street, Greenville, SC, 29601
- Service animals are allowed inside the Fluor Field gates. All other animals are not allowed inside, with the exception of Bark in the Park days.
- A TD Bank ATM is located next to the Splendid Splinter concession stand on the third base side of the concourse.
- To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into Fluor Field, the Greenville Drive bag policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Drive games, collegiate and high school games, and any other in-stadium public event. For more information on what is and isn't allowed inside the Fluor Field gates, please visit our BAG POLICY
- CLICK HERE to view the Fluor Field Ballpark Map page, which also includes ticket prices.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
During the offseason and on non-game days, please visit greenvilledrive.com and click "Individual Tickets" or call (864-240-4528) between 9 AM-5 PM for any ticket questions. When the season starts, the Main Street Box Office will open on gamedays at 10 AM (Tuesday – Friday) and at Noon (Saturday – Sunday). The Field Street Box Office will open on gamedays only 30 minutes prior to gates opening. The Box Office is not open on non-gamedays.
The box office will remain open through the conclusion of home games.
- Fluor Field has seven concession stands located around the main concourse. Splendid Splinter's on the third base side and 7th Inning Stretch on the first base side serve traditional ballpark fare, including hot dogs, burgers and more. Que's BBQ is located behind home plate and includes pulled pork, brisket and a variety of sides. Fowl Pole, located behind home plate, serves fried chicken tenders, nuggets and sandwiches as well as waffle fries. Sweet Caroline's, located just above the TD Bank Family Terrace inside the Main Street gate, serves all your favorite ice cream flavors. The Drive also have a Subway stand behind home plate.
- Download the sEATz app from your favorite app store to access any concession stand in the stadium from your seat! No waiting in line!
DRIVE INFO CENTER
- The Drive Info Center is located on the concourse above section 107. Stop by here any time after the gates open if you have questions that arise during your time at Fluor Field. Updated rosters and lineups will be provided here prior to each game.
- The only elevator at Fluor Field is located at the suite entrance off Field Street on the first-base side. Take the second floor to the main concourse, or the third floor to the suites.
- Please relay any emergency situations to the nearest usher at your section, or to the Drive Information Center at section 107.
- All fans are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Anyone trespassing on the field, throwing anything onto the field, using abusive and/or obscene language, or those deemed intoxicated will be subject to ejection and/or prosecution. If you witness a violation of any of these policies, please contact a Drive Game Day Staff member.
- If you are in need of first aid, please visit the Drive Info Center at section 107.
- All guests at Fluor Field should be alert for foul balls, bats or any other objects that may leave the playing field at any time.
GAME TIMES/GATES OPEN
- The Fluor Field gates will open an hour before that day's first pitch, unless advertised otherwise. A majority of home games Monday through Saturday begin at 7:05 PM, while most Sunday home games will begin at 3:05 PM. To view the Drive schedule, CLICK HERE. To view a printable version of the Drive schedule, CLICK HERE.
- Fluor Field is the perfect place to have your group outing, featuring Drive baseball, great food and a good time for all. Call our front office at (864) 240-4500 to set up a group outing for a Drive game, or CLICK HERE to reserve online or to gather more information.
- No matter the size of your group, Fluor Field has a hospitality venue for you! The venues available include our luxury rental suites, the AFL Champions Club, the Rooftop at Fluor Field, the Mountain Dew Dugout and more! CLICK HERE for a full listing of hospitality options at Fluor Field.
- Audio broadcasts for all 66 Drive home games at Fluor Field are available online at www.greenvilledrive.com. The audio stream is complimentary, but an MiLB.TV subscription is required to watch the video stream of Drive games.
LOST AND FOUND
- You can inquire about lost items or turned in items at the Drive Info Center at section 107.
- Drive merchandise is available year-round at the Drive Team Store located outside the Main Street gate, as well as online at drive.milbstore.com. The Drive Team store is the place to stock up on Drive and Red Sox apparel, caps, jerseys, novelty items and much more.
MICHELIN READING ALL-STARS PROGRAM
- The Reading All-Stars program, sponsored by Michelin, N.A. and the Greenville Drive, is a proven reading incentive program designed to promote reading enjoyment and academic success among the youth through the excitement and appeal of Greenville Drive baseball. Since the program was launched in 2008, over 1 million students have participated in the program, and over 290,000 students have qualified across 5 counties and 5 library systems. CLICK HERE for more information about Reading All-Stars.
- All 66 home games, as well as select road games, are available to watch online with an MiLB.TV subscription. CLICK HERE for more information about MiLB.TV subscriptions.
- Fans who attend a Drive game at Fluor Field are encouraged to park at County Square, located at 301 University Ridge. Parking here is complimentary. In partnership with the City of Greenville, a trolley service is provided to take fans to Fluor Field. The trolley service begins 1 hour before gates open and runs through every 15 minutes before, during and after the game.
- Items that are prohibited inside the Fluor Field gates include, but are not limited to weapons, chairs, cigarettes, umbrellas, vape pens and outside food. Be sure to review the Drive's Clear Bag Policy as well by clicking here.
- If a Drive game at Fluor Field is postponed due to weather, your tickets can be exchanged at the Drive Box Office for a ticket to any remaining home game that season, subject to availability. You may not exchange your tickets if a game is delayed due to rain but is eventually completed that day.
SOUTH TO THE SHOW
- The Drive have seen 102 players go "South to the Show" and reach the major leagues. CLICK HERE for a full list of Drive alums who have reached the major leagues.
- Tickets purchased prior to the day of game: $9 for Pesky's Porch; $10 for Reserved, $11 for Dugout View, $13 for Home Plate View, $20 for Green Monster
- Tickets purchased the day of game: $8 for Lawn and Deck; $10 for Pesky's Porch; $12 for Reserved, $13 for Dugout View, $15 for Home Plate View, and $20 for Green Monster
- Children ages 2 and under receive complimentary admission.