Please join us in creating a safe and healthy atmosphere at ShoreTown Ballpark by not doing the following:
- Trespassing on the playing field;
- Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark (click here for a list of prohibited items);
- Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
- Throwing objects onto the field and within the ballpark;
- Interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the game;
- Using / displaying foul or obscene language or gestures;
- Using derogatory language, defined as offensive concerning another person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin (use of derogatory language is cause for immediate ejection of the facility);
- Using disruptive, unruly of abusive behavior;
- Appearing to be intoxicated or in a diminished capacity;
- Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket;
- Entering the seating area while play is in progress;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the stadium, though fans can smoke outside the park after getting their hand stamped for re-entry;
- Throwing objects onto the field or within the ballpark;
- Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential;
- Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials; or
- Otherwise being disorderly or disruptive.
Violators will not be tolerated and may lead to consequences including ejection from the ballpark and a ban on attending future games. Use of derogatory language will result in ejection.
Fans that would like to report violations of this Code of Conduct can do so by contacting a BlueClaws staff member or by visiting the Information Booth on the concourse behind home plate.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into nor taken out of ShoreTown Ballpark. Guests may be requested to provide photo I.D. when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
All concourse alcoholic beverage sales will end at the conclusion of the 7th inning of a 9 inning game, and after the 5th inning of each game of a double-header. Alcoholic beverage sales will continue until 30 minutes following the final out in the Blue Wave Bar on the Luxury Suite level.
- Composition. Banners and signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the ballpark structure and (c) be no higher than 4 feet or longer than 8 feet.
- Display. Banners and signs may be displayed only (a) within the ballpark's seating area, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing field or interfere with player or umpire sight lines and (d) so as not to obscure ballpark signage. Only one sign or banner may be displayed at any one location.
- Removal. The BlueClaws reserve the right to require the cessation of any display of a banner or sign that does not conform to these limitations.
- Subject Matter.
- Recognizing that ShoreTown Ballpark is a baseball ballpark and not a forum for public discussion, messages on banners and signs may relate solely to one or more of the following subjects, without any unrelated collateral content whatsoever: (i) the game and institution of baseball; (ii) a baseball team; (iii) the on-field activities and performance of a baseball player, coach or manager; (iv) the acts or omissions of the management and other non-player employees of a baseball organization, but only to the extent that such acts or omissions may relate to or affect its team's on- field activities and performance; (v) the entity broadcasting a baseball game played at the ballpark and the acts or omissions of the announcers in doing so; and (v) fans' birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries and health.
- Additionally, banners and signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, marital status, or age.
Each guest is permitted to bring one bag into the ballpark. Bags can be no larger than 12" x 16" x 6" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with BlueClaws security regulations.
To ensure the safety of our guests, glass bottles, cans, hard-sided and Styrofoam coolers, thermoses and open containers may not be brought into the ballpark. Exceptions: One unopened clear plastic water bottle of 20 oz. or less is permitted per guest. Soft-sided medical or child care bags & coolers that do not exceed the 12" x 16" x 6" size requirement along with proper medical or child care necessities may be brought into the ballpark after inspection.
Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures. Camera cases must fit through the bag template and will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
The use of cellular phones is permitted, provided they do not interfere with another guest's ability to enjoy the game.
All of the following are expressly prohibited on the private property of ShoreTown Ballpark or in the parking areas that surround it without permission granted by the BlueClaws in advance:
- Distribution of leaflets or other printed materials.
- Distribution of products or performing of services, whether for a consideration or free.
- Taking surveys or otherwise interfering with the free movement of guests.
- Solicitation, whether charitable, business-related, or otherwise.
Guests are welcome to keep any foul balls hit into the stands. Please do not interfere with a ball in play, especially those guests sitting at field level. Minor League Baseball rules call for the ejection of guests that interfere with a ball in play.
The following items are prohibited inside of ShoreTown Ballpark.
- Outside foods, drinks or coolers
- Containers larger than 12 x 16 x 8 inches
- Liquids in non-factory sealed container
- Beach chairs
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects and beverage cans
- Laser devices and pointers
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Toy guns and knives (including water guns)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Confetti, glitter, and other items that can be thrown
- Animals (except service animals)
- Remote control flying devices or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Heaters of any type
- Skateboard and rollerblades
- Inappropriate clothing or attire
Any such items should be returned to their vehicle and/or discarded. All fans are subject to detection procedures and a bag search before entering the ballpark.
Personal radios with headphones are permitted inside ShoreTown Ballpark.
Fans can listen to BlueClaws broadcasts using the MiLB First Pitch App or through BlueClaws.com.
Re-entry is permitted at ShoreTown Ballpark. All fans must have their tickets with them and see a BlueClaws staff member to properly exit and re-enter the facility. All fans are subject to re-entry process (security screening, ticket check, etc.). ShoreTown Ballpark is a smoke free facility and all fans must exit the facility to smoke.
Guests assume all risks and dangers inherent in and incidental to attending a baseball game, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual play, including but not limited to injury from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and spectators' conduct. Accordingly, neither the BlueClaws nor their opponent nor any of their respective players nor the Township of Lakewood nor their respective employees, independent contractors and agents shall in any way be liable therefore. Guests must be vigilant at all times and must recognize the many elements that can distract their attention from the game, including but not limited to the video boards and scoreboards and the activities of Buster (mascot) and others.
ShoreTown Ballpark is a smoke free facility. Smoking of any kind is not permitted. Violators may be ejected. Those that wish to smoke must exit the park outside either the first or third base gate.
Umbrellas are permitted inside ShoreTown Ballpark. Please be considerate of guests around you when using an umbrella.
Firearms, weapons, knives, tasers and other dangerous or hazardous devices or substances (collectively "weapons") are prohibited at ShoreTown Ballpark, unless carried by an on-duty police officer or otherwise expressly approved by the BlueClaws. Anyone bringing such a weapon (including a toy weapon) to the premises should return it to their vehicle immediately.
- ShoreTown Ballpark
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Blue Wave Bar
- Concessions Guide
- Ballpark Beer Guide
- Gluten Free Items
- Manasquan Bank Mini Golf
- The Boardwalk
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up