Enjoy a night in our exclusive and upscale suite-level bar featuring a wide range of cocktails and an All-You-Can-Eat menu! Menu is subject to change.
- The Clubhouse features an upscale bar at suite level atJackson® Field™!
- Balcony seating for up to 60 overlooking the third-base side of the field.
- Flat-screen televisions on all the walls with your favorite sports action of the night.
- Exclusive All-You-Can-Eat menu!
- The Clubhouse is available for all suite-level patrons during the game.
- The upscale bar includes a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Offers a rotating daily menu, ask your sales rep for more information.
The All You Can Eat Menu offers a rotating daily menu that is subject to change through the season**:**
- Tuesday: Street Tacos with Carnitas or Chicken Tinga, Spanish Rice, Chef’s Baked Alote with all the toppings.
- Wednesday: Philly Steak Sandwiches with Season Philly Steak, Peppers and Onions, White Cheese, and French Fries.
- Thursday: Burgers and Dogs with Chicken or Beef Cheeseburgers, Classic Ballpark Hot Dogs, and Mac & Cheese.
- Friday: Sausage Bar with Smoked Hot Links, Bratwurst, Polish Sausage, and Pierogis.
- Saturday: Smokehouse BBQ with In House-smoked Brisket or Pulled Pork, Mac and Cheese and Blue Cheese Coleslaw.
- Sunday: Chicken and Waffles with Golden Brown Friend Tenders, Belgian Style Waffles, Tater Tots, Bacon, and Maple Syrup.
- Alternate Menu: Nacho Bar with Carnitas or Barbacoa, In House fried Tortilla Chips, and all the toppings.
* Tickets for The Clubhouse are sold on an individual game basis available seven days before each game. All Season Ticket Package Holders can upgrade to The Clubhouse for any game in their package for the difference between their ticket and The Clubhouse ticket.
As a special benefit, all Season Ticket Package Holders can upgrade to The Clubhouse for any game in their package for the difference between their ticket and The Clubhouse ticket. Tickets are reserved for season ticket holder upgrades until seven days before each game when they are released to the general public. Treat yourself to a game in The Clubhouse for only the cost difference between your ticket and The Clubhouse ticket ($39.00). Visit the Lugnuts Box Office to complete your ticket upgrade.
Questions? Please call Season Memberships Manager, Nick Piechowiak at (517) 827-2488.