Deluxe Tailgating Spots: $25
Includes a grill, parking for three cars, scenic river view and grassy shaded area
*Day of Game Only
Eastside RV Campground
Includes Water Hookup and Power 15-50 Amp
Advanced Reservations are Required // Open Year Round
Contact Information Jackie O'Reilly
Eastside RV FAQ
Are all of the spots the same size?
- No. Spots 2 and 3 are slightly smaller, and can accommodate RVs up to 30 ft. All other spots can accommodate any size RV
Is there water or a water hookup at each RV spot?
- Yes, each spot has a water hookup.
Is there power? How much power is does each spot support?
- Yes. Each spot does have a power hookup. 30/50 amps.
Is there a place for sewage?
- No, there is no sewage disposal onsite. If you would like to dispose of the septic tank yourself,The City of Rome Solid Waste Collections is within 5 miles. The address is: 200 Vaughn Rd, Rome, GA 30161. There is also a local company, Carter’s Septic Tank Service, that empties RV septic tanks. Pricing for this service varies, but the minimum cost is $200. If interested in this service please contact Andrew at (706) 234-7252.
Is the site safe?
- The area is well lit by LED parking lamps and a floodlight at night. The area is also patrolled by the county at night.
Do I need to maintain my area?
- We ask that you keep your belongings in your space and clean up after yourself. Other than that, the grounds are maintained by the Rome Braves Staff.