Can't make a game in your ticket plan? The Whitecaps allow our 10, 33, and 66-game season ticket holders to return their unused tickets to the organization for an account credit at 50% face value of the original ticket.
50% of each ticket that is successfully resold will be credited towards the customer's season ticket purchase the follow season.
The remaining 50% will be donated to the Ted Rasberry Youth League program on behalf of the Whitecaps.
Call (616) 784-3366 at least 4 hours prior to any June through September game that you will be unable to attend.
It will go to voicemail, and after the tone leave the following information:
- Season ticket holder name
- Season ticket account number
- Telephone Number
- Number of tickets returning
- Seat location
- Game Date(s) being returned
Can't make one of the games in your 10, 33, or 66 game ticket plans? That's ok! The Whitecaps offer multi-game plan holders a ticket exchange, which allows ticket holders to:
- Exchange unused tickets for any future game in the same season.
- Please make all exchanges at the Whitecaps Ticket Office, located at the entrance of LMCU Ballpark. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability.