Welcome to the Timber Rattlers Press Box, your home for the latest game notes, stats, stories, and media information of the season.
September 10, 2023: A Winning Farewell to 2023
September 8, 2023: Here’s What Brown Can Do for You!
September 7, 2023: Back in the Win Column
September 6, 2023: Rainy Days and Kernels Always Get Me Down
Timber Rattlers Podcasts available on Spotify
For more Podcasts go to the Rattler Radio SoundCloud page.
September 10: Rattlers Close Out 2023 with 8-5 Win
September 9: Lara Leads Wisconsin to Late Win
September 8: Two-Run Ninth Gives Rattlers Walkoff Victory
September 7: Rattlers Fast Start Beats Kernels
September 6: Kernels Take Game Two from Rattlers
September 5: Cedar Rapids Stops Wisconsin
T-Rat Talk - 2023:
- Media credentials must be requested at least 24 hours in advance by email to Chris Mehring – [email protected]
- To park, please show your press card to a parking attendant and they will direct you to a space in the parking lot.
- If this is the first game media member is attending in 2023 while credentialed, the media member must sign a 2023 Minor League Baseball Media Credential Release of Liability Waiver. Please ask for one when you request your credentials if you need one.
- Media members will pick up media credentials at Will Call at the Box Office.
- A media voucher for meals will be available in the press box. Please take one voucher and sign in when you take it.
- Media materials (Rosters, game notes, stats, and lineups) are accessible via this webpage or requested through an email to [email protected].
- Pregame player and coach interviews may be in person this season. They will take place after home batting practice if possible. Interviews while the team is on the road may be conducted via telephone or Zoom. In order to request an interview, contact Chris Mehring – [email protected] - within a reasonable amount of time before the interview is to take place.
- Postgame interviews will be conducted through zoom. If you cannot virtually attend a postgame media session, please email Chris Mehring. He will have the audio and video files saved and will be able to get them to you.